Take Down The Men of the Sisterhood Book 3 edition by Fern Michaels Literature Fiction eBooks

Christmastime is here, and justice is the gift that keeps on giving for the Sisterhood and their menfolk in the third part of an exhilarating series by #1 New York Times bestselling author Fern Michaels.
Victory is sweet, but for the Sisterhood and their allies, it's also short-lived. Now that they've convinced some coldblooded slum landlords to pay very dearly for their crimes, they're ready for another mission. While Jack Emery prepares a Christmas feast at his house, the gang gathers to provide one of their own with a yuletide miracle.
Nikki, Jack's wife, has been handling class-action lawsuits filed by victims of Andover Pharmaceuticals. A new leukemia drug was supposed to save children's lives. Instead, it destroyed them. Andover is fighting the suit with all its wealth and influence, and Nikki is losing hope. It's time for Jack and his crew to give Andover a taste of its own medicine—and show them that messing with the Sisterhood's other half has all kinds of unpleasant side effects. . .
36,115 Words
Take Down The Men of the Sisterhood Book 3 edition by Fern Michaels Literature Fiction eBooks
I read all of the men of the sisterhood "books". I read the sisterhood series up to the 23-24th book. After reading all those, the men of the sisterhood books filled in many gaps unanswered in the sisterhood series. Also in the sisterhood series the men were little more them puppets on a string when it came to the sisters missions, even though the men were definitely needed. However in the men of the sisterhood books they were men who had purpose and goals and they stood up for themselves. I very much liked both series. Filling in a lot of unanswered questions from the men's series really helped.Product details
|

Tags : Take Down (The Men of the Sisterhood Book 3) - Kindle edition by Fern Michaels. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Take Down (The Men of the Sisterhood Book 3).,ebook,Fern Michaels,Take Down (The Men of the Sisterhood Book 3),Zebra
People also read other books :
- When the Dead Wake Mr Christopher J Gray Mr Matthew Burris 9781500929411 Books
- A Uniformed Response Recollections of a Kent Police Officer from the 1960s Tony Kirkbank 9781467884839 Books
- Snatchers The clean up begins Gareth J Hughes Books
- The Perfect Crime An Asher Benson Short Story edition by Jason Brant Mystery Thriller Suspense eBooks
- Reminiscences of James A Hamilton; Or Men and Events at Home and Abroad During Three Quarters of a Century James a James Alexander 17 Hamilton 9781374333734 Books
Take Down The Men of the Sisterhood Book 3 edition by Fern Michaels Literature Fiction eBooks Reviews
All three books in "The Men of the Sisterhood" series were good. Do have to say didn't carry quite the punch that the Sisterhood did. If Miss Michaels adds more to this series I would purchase them so that I keep the set complete.
All the Sisterhood series are hard copy. The Men series are on my . Best purchase I have made in years was my . In time would like to upgrade to Fire as I read all my books on the .
Enjoy this series.
I am a huge fan of Fern Michaels. I have all her Sisterhood series on CD's and listen to them while we are traveling. This short series is great, but not as good as the sisterhood. I would definitely buy more of this "brotherhood" series. I only gave it four stars because, compared to the Sisterhood, it is not quite as good. I do recommend anything Fern Michaels has written. Also, the narration is very, very good.
This is the "finish" book of the three,{ that in my opinion should have been put together in one larger book, rather than three small ones-,of only about 90 or 100 + pages each } Yes, it is the usual good writing of Fern Michaels, and yes the "guys" are the main characters, but if you are a reader of the SISTERHOOD SERIES then you are familiar with them anyway. And they do a great job with many twists of suspense that she is known for.
Dorothy K
To be absolutely truthful, I was a wee bit disappointed in the series. The men seemed less inclined to do something or get excited about it than the women did. I will admit that I was glad to see the men come to the forefront but wish they had been a bit more macho? Aggressive? Forceful? I'm not sure WHAT word I want .. it was close to being something she tossed into a book to keep the interest alive, and I have no doubt but what she has little problem with that! I love the series and the participants.
Okay just finished the third book. I agree with the other comments about price and that if you had not read the other two, you would be lost. But is anyone confused as to why the Pet Food Company settled. At the beginning of this book or the end of the last one, I thought Jack stated that the group was going to split up, one to handle the Pet Food Company and one to handle the Drug Company. This book has all the characters working on the Drug Company Case. So what happened with the Pet Food Company. I hate unanswered questions in books. That is why I am giving it 3 stars.
I was really disappointed with the Men of the Sisterhood trilogy. It took all three books just to tell one story and it wasn't that great of a story that it needed 3 books to tell it. It was good to hear what the guys had been up to but wish she would have given us a more interesting plot.
I LOVE anything, Fern writes. Her stories are always a page turner, stay up all night read. Years ago I read her 1st, sisterhood book and I was hooked. Can't wait for any new ones to arrive. I did at one time have ALL the sisterhood books. Then I bought this , and donated them all to our local library. Ten stars is my rating.
I read all of the men of the sisterhood "books". I read the sisterhood series up to the 23-24th book. After reading all those, the men of the sisterhood books filled in many gaps unanswered in the sisterhood series. Also in the sisterhood series the men were little more them puppets on a string when it came to the sisters missions, even though the men were definitely needed. However in the men of the sisterhood books they were men who had purpose and goals and they stood up for themselves. I very much liked both series. Filling in a lot of unanswered questions from the men's series really helped.

0 Response to "≫ Libro Free Take Down The Men of the Sisterhood Book 3 edition by Fern Michaels Literature Fiction eBooks"
Post a Comment